Director of Design- Jewelry
2 weeks ago
• Guide Design team to best interpret direction from Design leadership into on-brand, beautiful jewelry collections that meet aesthetic, assortment and business goals.
• Oversee design of multiple jewelry collections and accompanying technical processes.
• Guarantee standard of best practices for design production process and pro-actively implement improvements.
• Review completed jewelry prototypes to ensure that desired aesthetics are translated to finished product.
• Partner with Design leadership team to ensure alignment with design intent and assortment goals during prototyping phase and throughout entire design process.
• Partner with Product Development and Merchandizing leaders to align and collaborate at key process milestones.
• Attend industry conferences, lectures, trade shows, and other avenues of research to keep informed of new product directions and trends.
• Maintain a clean, efficient and safe working environmen