11 hours ago
• Effectively design, implement and manage benefits strategy, programs and policies.
• Drive benchmarking initiatives and manage broker/vendor partnerships to achieve program enhancements while controlling costs.
• Ensure compliance of all programs including auditing enrollment, payroll deductions, leave administration, reporting, etc.
• Remain current on benefits regulations and legislation to ensure program compliance.
• Build cross-functional partnerships to provide consultative advice to managers and HRBPs on benefits and wellness programs.
• Develop training programs to educate all employees on the company’s benefits programs.
• Provide customer service support to employees regarding benefits questions, open enrollment, etc.
• Manage annual open enrollment process.
• 401 K Plan Management and experience with plan design.
• Validate monthly cost of programs and process payments.