1 month ago
• Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards.
• Carefully maintain complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions.
• Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits.
• Develop new standards for production and design, with improvements as needed, and create testing protocols for implementation across all service lines.
• Pursue continuing education on new solutions, technology, and skills.
• Plan, execute, and test incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables.
• Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements.
• Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints.
• Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development.
• Other duties as assigned.