Temporary IT Support Specialist
6 days ago
• Diagnose and resolve unique problems associated with application software and operating systems; determine the source of the problems and classify their level, priority and nature.
• Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones and other computer and telecommunications equipment.
• Install and support PC, laptop, copiers, printers, tablet and mobile hardware and software.
• Create alternative methods of completing tasks, correcting use errors and system inconsistencies to improve the desktop team function.
• Maintain inventory of installed software, manage software licensing and create policies and procedures for upgrades.
• Work with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensure that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule..
• Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.