Associate Project Manager
4 days ago
· Partner with all product development stakeholders to steward and champion our development process.
· Work with Engineering & Product leadership to ensure the development plan is complete and releases reflect the planned feature set.
· Sync with Engineering and QA to understand the current development plan, and communicate changes to Product & Design so their work plan adapts to reflect those changes.
· Ensure stories, specs, wireframes, and comps reflect the current vision for a feature prior to development work commencing.
· Create new or edit and enhance existing JIRA Issues, to ensure we are operating efficiently with Engineering & QA.
· Participate in Sprint meetings for Engineering, Design, and Product.
· Work closely with Product Owners to review feature stories and specs.
· Collaborate with Product, Design, Engineering, and QA teams to identify and help remove blockers by recommending re-prioritization of Sprint commitments.
· Help identify areas of risk in the development plan that can be communicated by Product and Engineering leadership to internal and external stakeholders.