Customer Success Manager (Texas)
2 days ago
• Contact and start developing relationships with your customers.
• Track and assess account health.
• Formulate an action plan to manage goals, challenges, risks and growth opportunities.
• Build trusted advisor relationships with key decision makers at your customers.
• Execute on your action plan per customer.
• Collaborate cross functionality with internal Medallia teams (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Product, Services, etc.) to drive a long-term healthy customer program.
• Ensure timely and accurate customer health updates (StrikeDeck, SalesForce.com).
• Own forecasting and prioritization for customer success amongst your assigned accounts.
• Represent the voice of the customer and employee in leadership meetings.
• Create reference-able customers (case studies, reference calls, speaking engagements).