13 hours ago
- Leverages CoE-approved languages and development tools to communicate with end users, gather requirements, code / configure, maintain, test, and debug modifications to existing applications of basic to medium complexity, or executes the same in the development of new applications.
- Leads the development of detailed specifications.
- Leads research and fact-finding efforts needed to develop or modify information systems of basic to medium complexity.
- Troubleshoots coding / configuration / installation issues of basic to medium complexity; works with software vendors as needed.
- Serves as technical lead on projects, enhancements, and initiatives of basic to medium complexity.
- Provides work breakdown structures, cost, and resource estimates.
- Leads software development efforts (coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging), managing timelines, and technical documentation.
- Identifies, defines, and designs non-functional requirements into solution design, and ensuring implementation.
- Creates / contributes to system and application designs.
- Uses / contributes to the refinement of CoE-related tools, standards, and training.