Alchemy is the global leader of innovative solutions that help food companies engage with their workforce to drive safety and productivity. Over two million food workers at 15,000 locations use Alchemy’s tailored training, coaching, and communications programs to safeguard food, reduce workplace injuries, and improve operations.
Alchemy Systems (www.alchemysystems.com) is the global leader of innovative technology solutions that help food companies engage and train their frontline workforces. Over two million workers at 20,000 locations use Alchemy’s learning, communications and performance management programs to drive operational excellence.
In the last year Alchemy was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies. The Austin American Statesman has named Alchemy as one of Austin’s Top Workplaces for three consecutive years.
What are we looking for?
Alchemy’s content marketing program extensively leverages webinars and speaking engagements to build thought leadership, engage prospects, and drive sales. We are now looking for an experienced Content marketing associate to take the lead on these activities. You have been working in B2B marketing for a few years now, and have outstanding organizational, communication, and networking skills along with a proven ability to pull busy people together to get things done. Alchemy marketing associates have the opportunity to continually expand their skillsets and experiences though rotations in other marketing roles.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute a calendar of webinars and speaking engagements to establish thought leadership and generate sales leads
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns to generate awareness of these events and drive attendance
- Collect, review, edit, and disseminate presentation materials and conduct speaker training and rehearsals to ensure the best quality event
- Produce and facilitate live webinars and coordinate logistics of speaking engagements
- Coordinate use of presentation materials and recordings for on-demand promotions and other marketing programs
- Ensure event leads are properly identified, routed and followed up on
- Develop and nurture relationships with industry thought leaders, subject matter experts, and association executives
- Connect industry trends and hot topics to integrated content marketing campaigns
What you bring to the table:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a B2B marketing role with an emphasis on full-cycle webinar planning, promotion, coordination, and follow up
- Strong hands-on experience with common webinar tools and marketing automation platforms, preferably including Citrix GoToWebinar and HubSpot
- Demonstrated project coordination skills with strong attention to detail and stakeholder communication
- Proven ability to write, review, and edit supporting marketing materials
- Proven ability to identify potential speaking engagements and collaborative webinar opportunities to advance thought leadership
- Desire and ability to establish and nurture a network of subject matter experts, thought leaders, and association executives within the food manufacturing industry
What’s in it for you?
Alchemy is a growing company with an innovative work environment that offers:
- Competitive compensation plus innovative incentive programs
- Company paid vision, dental and health benefits for employees (spouse, domestic partner, and dependents can be added at additional costs)
- 401k Plan with a Company match
- Paid Time Off
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
Alchemy strives to maintain a fun and positive environment. Here are some perks offered to employees:
- Flexible and casual environment
- Frequent employee appreciation events
- Game room with shuffle board, darts, and foosball
- Snacks provided throughout the week
- Monthly onsite massages