Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1100 employees strong, valued at $1.2 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software.
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
We’ve spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.Meet our Success Management Team!
We delight our customers every day. And we will do whatever is needed to ensure they are happy, they are realizing their business goals and they have strong adoption of Sprinklr products and services.
We measure our customers delight by focusing on accomplishing the following objectives:
-Revenue retention - delighted customers don't want to leave.
-Product adoption maturity - proven success demands new success goal attainment
What You'll Do
Sprinklr is looking for interns to assist our Success Managers and Directors. Success Management Interns (SMIs) are important resources who contribute to the success and delight of client needs. SMIs help to ensure the following (and more) outcomes from every client project:
- Client expectations regarding platform management, use and value proposition are met
- Platform management aligns to strategic social objectives
- Success Management is executed in such a way as to anticipate future client needs or business requirements that may occur
- Sprinklr establishes a relationship built on trust with every partner and client champion
What Are Your Responsibilities
A Success Manager Intern (SMI) will ensure that every client derives the most value possible from the Sprinklr experience. SMI's will report directly to Success Managers (SMs) and Success Directors (SDs) and will act as a day-to-day resource, assisting the SM/SDs in managing client happiness, and supporting SM/SDs to ensure optimal client service as it relates to platform performance, functionality, enhancements, and configuration. SMIs will be involved in working with the internal Sprinklr Success team to assist in tasks related to managing client tasks and/or growing existing accounts. Tasks include basic platform configuration activities, support ticket management, communication organization and general account support of the SM/SD.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Recent college grads preferred (Graduating in May 2016)
- Ability to work 35-40 hours per week
- A minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA required
- Previous internship experience preferred (preferably in enterprise software account management, or digital and social account management at a brand or agency).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You know You're Successful if….
- You have a friendly and approachable personality
- You have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- You have demonstrated experience, can apply new technologies quickly, and have a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, Flickr, blogs, G+, LinkedIn, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- You have the ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- You have a passion for solving client challenges and have a commitment to client delight
- You take initiative and are proactive
- You have excellent communication skills; both verbal and written