Junior Visual Designer at Jovio
About the Role
We’re a fast-growing real estate technology company looking for a talented visual designer who is highly creative, detail-oriented, and has a keen eye for design. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity and creative freedom to help build a brand from the ground up. You’ll work alongside Marketing, in collaboration with a cross-functional team of stakeholders, on a variety of projects: assisting with brand development, website design, social media graphics, email design, and other branded marketing experiences. You’ll have the opportunity to flex your creative muscle for design and learn more about marketing in the Proptech industry.
A successful first three months on the job would mean you’ve:
- Assisted in implementing brand style guidelines and establishing design standards and systems
- Designed a beautiful website via Webflow with a strong brand aesthetic showcasing our product
- Created branded digital assets for social, blog content, infographics, presentations, and more
- You’re passionate about building amazing brands and have a knack for visually communicating a brand’s story, core values, and mission.
- You’re comfortable designing for a wide range of media, including web, email, and social. You love crafting a cohesive visual brand experience throughout every touchpoint.
- You possess incredible attention to detail. You’re hyper-organized, a strong communicator, and have excellent time management skills. You value constructive feedback and are able to iterate on designs based on feedback from the team.
- You’re a self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, startup environments. You’re able to work independently but also enjoy collaborating within a team.
- Conceptualize, design, and implement creative design projects for web and landing pages, emails, blog and social content, video tutorials, infographics, and more
- Adhere to brand guidelines and establish best practices for the design team
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop design concepts and assist with the implementation of new campaign initiatives
- Edit, retouch, and manipulate images
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Visual Arts, or related field required
- 1-3 years of professional experience in design, preferably in a startup or SaaS environment
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Strong branding and illustration capabilities
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) and Sketch
- Knowledge of After Effects is a plus
- Compelling portfolio of illustrations and graphic design work
- Experience with Webflow a plus