Brand Social Media Manager at Unity Technologies
Unity’s marketing team is looking for a Brand Social Media Manager to join our globally distributed team! As our company evolves and diversifies, crafting awareness and driving engagement is essential to our success.
As Brand Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for brand campaigns on our organic digital channels. You will lead global marketing programs – from DEI, to corporate communications, to employee advocacy – in addition to foundational brand work, such as strategy, voice, positioning, and identity.
Day-to-day will see you working across multiple existing social channels and helping to grow our presence on new ones. You’ll focus on hero content, cultural moments, events, brand partnerships, and global strategic efforts.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute strategy for marketing and brand programs on social media channels (including YouTube and the Unity Blog).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (such as Corporate Comms, DEI, Recruitment) to craft creative digital marketing and social media strategies that drive awareness and engagement.
- Own our social media and digital marketing approach to programs that support our brand, such as employee advocacy and PR.
- Prioritize the most impactful programs based on business goals and priorities.
- Build mechanisms to measure the success of all programs – using data insights to report on content and event success, which will help advise future marketing and product decisions.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in marketing and brand-focused roles
- Ability to breathe new marketing programs to life
- Skilled in managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior leaders, across functions.
You might also have
- A passion for building brands
- Passionate about learning new areas of the business and diving deep to solve sophisticated problems
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.