Aspire Food Group is a global food-tech company based in Austin, Texas. We address food security and food sustainability by developing pioneering technology to commercialize the cleanest and most ethical source of animal protein in the world: insects.
Your primary focus will be to manage the creation and deployment of written content for the Aspire CPG brand, Exo. This will include the creation of original content and the management of 3rd party content creators. It will also entail reaching out to bloggers and journalists to pitch them stories about Aspire and Exo, and managing those relationships. Additionally, you will help with the creation of copy for social media, the website, and email campaigns, along with romance copy for packaging and other company branding.
You will also be involved in various other processes to support the E-Commerce business, including organizing and attending customer-facing events (travel to be expected), customer support, and finding advertising partners such as blogs and podcasts.
- Active and Perceptive Listener: Able to read between the lines in consumer reactions and respond appropriately
- Communicative: Able to communicate seamlessly to all kinds of people across all demographics
- Data-Driven: Identifies short- and long-term measures of success and regularly compares progress relative to goals
- Write blog posts that will be shared on our website and social sharing platforms such as LinkedIn, Reddit, Medium, etc.
- Monitor and engage with the community on various platforms when there is press about Exo or cricket protein
- Respond to comments on Exo social media platforms
- Create segmented email campaigns to target specific groups of people based on the campaign goals
- Identify, coordinate, and attend events to promote the brand
- Generate leads and press opportunities through community outreach and networking
- Manage, allocate, and respond to tickets on customer support platform
- Reach out to bloggers/journalists to write about Exo and cricket protein, and manage relationships
- Create and maintain internal and external company newsletters
- Assist with order fulfillment and other sales/marketing projects assistance as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications, journalism or similar
- 3+ years experience in business-related content creation and community engagement through events and via online tech platforms
- 1+ years in a customer service/facing role preferred
- Ability to demonstrate the impact you were able to have on previous media campaigns strongly preferred
- Experience in food/CPG/retail industry strongly preferred
- Passion and excitement about our brand and industry