Community Content Manager
Khoros is looking for a creative Community Content Manager with strong interpersonal skills and experience in bringing digital community experiences to life for both customers and staff.
The Community Content Manager will be responsible for planning, writing, curating, editing, and distributing daily, weekly, and monthly content about the community including member success stories, how-to tips, newsletters, coverage of events, and outbound engagement campaigns.
- Creates and manages the community editorial content calendar and assists in coordinating those responsible for delivering effective online content.
- Builds our community newsletter, and assists with content creation for community events, webinars, and engagement programs.
- Assists in knowledge capture, sharing and collaboration activities, as needed, to support programs, teams, and their partners.
- Indexes and curates sets of content.
- Works with subject matter experts, including product managers, marketing, and development teams to build thought leadership and product use case content.
- Recruits and coordinates content contributors (including customers).
- Develops strategies and programs to increase usage and engagement.
- Arranges, distributes and promotes daily news and research alerts to targeted internal audiences.
- Generates regular analytic reports to measure the success and impact of content.
- 2-5 years of experience in a content production field.
- Experience in developing and executing communications plans.
- Experience working in an enterprise environment with remote teams.
- Working operational knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and tools.
- Proven ability to execute tasks with high quality and within time constraints.
- Effective and versatile written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfortable in a fast paced/dynamically changing environment.
- Experience with Lithium, Salesforce or other community platforms desirable.
- Experience with video and blog content creation a plus.