Content Associate at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Content Associate that will be responsible for working with marketing and design teams in support of content development, publishing, and distribution. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is a natural storyteller with a knack for driving engagement across various content and social media channels.
Why join us? The Brand Team is responsible for making the Workrise brand a household name, establishing us as champions of the skilled workforce and driving long-term revenue growth for the business. We’re a team of strategists and creative thinkers who aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves to make things happen. We also make it a point to have some fun along the way.
This isn’t just another tech marketing job. It’s a unique opportunity to fundamentally change perceptions of blue collar work and truly empower the people who get hard work done. Not only is this a unique business challenge, eliminating the skilled labor gap is key to solving our nation’s infrastructure woes — and Workrise is leading the charge. Come join us as we put 1 million people to work by 2030.What you’ll be doing:
- Project managing the Worker Stories program, working with internal teams to identify qualified candidates to ensure timely production and delivery of 1 profile each week
- Creating systems to streamline content and social publishing, including development of a cross-functional content calendar
- Maintaining company blog and social channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Supporting development of content, including drafting blog posts and social copy
- Using data to identify opportunities to improve content engagement, internally and externally
What you should have:
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to adapt messaging for specific audiences
- Passion for storytelling and the ability to drive connection between Workrise and our audience
- Experience writing for both B2B and B2C customers
- Demonstrated success in building an engaged social media audience across various platforms
- Curiosity and excitement around the latest storytelling tools and ever-changing social media landscape
- Ability to rally internal and external stakeholders to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with attention to detail
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.