Content Writer at Atmosphere (Austin, TX)
Atmosphere is the world’s first and largest free ad-supported streaming TV service for businesses offering original, owned, and operated TV channels along with Partner Channels from prominent brands. The platform has been built from the ground up with proprietary content, technology, and data to deliver unparalleled experiences for businesses and advertisers. The platform also provides a paid upgrade to a digital signage feature for businesses to run their house promotions within the content. Atmosphere was incubated under Chive Media Group and spun out in 2019.
About This Role:
Atmosphere is not just looking for a writer. No. At Atmosphere we are in search of a storyteller. A person that can dive into the DNA of our customer and create compelling content that educates and informs our customers. We want a writer that is passionate about all things content and wants to have every prospective customer reading the words they wrote..
This position will work within our amazing Platform Marketing team and collaborate cross-departmentally with Creative, Brand and Product teams. We are excited for this role and are ready to get started, are you?
- Work with leadership to develop quarterly content plans, including: white papers, blogs, infographics, etc.
- Research industry specific knowledge, latest news and reporting to gain unique customer intelligence
- Create / write content related to planned executions
- Finalize content ensuring all content meets editorial standards and guidelines
- Deliver content to necessary teams for publication
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent understanding of the English language, ability to learn and understand industry related vernacular
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Passion for collaborating with fellow creative and content team members
- Strong knowledge of content mediums / channels and their respective strengths, e.g. social media, email, blog, webinars / video, etc.
- Ability to identify target audience and create applicable content
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
Required Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years' experience in B2B marketing and/or content creation
- Bachelor’s degree required
Computer / Software / Application Proficiency:
- Google Suite
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Company (401(k)
- Company equity
- Competitive insurance plans
- Open vacation policy
- So much more!