Part-Time Educational Content Developer
We’re looking for a Part-time Associate Educational Content Developer to assist with the expansion of Procore.org’s social impact educational programs. Procore began offering continuing education courses in 2016. Since then, the offerings have grown to include live presentations, webinars, articles, and eBooks.
As an Associate Educational Content Developer, you’ll work with internal resources, collaborate with university professors and other subject matter experts, and create partnerships with organizations throughout the construction industry to assist with the growth of this program. Successful candidates are highly motivated, energetic, and able to handle the fast-paced culture of a dynamic hyper-growth company.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct research on construction topics and educational opportunities
- Own the lifecycle from creation to the publication of webinars, courses, and other materials
- Maintain the course submittal process for up to five new courses per month
- Write and edit quizzes to assess learning and retention
- Work with content providers to meet deadlines and quality expectations
- Identify problem areas and proactively contribute to their improvement
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Self-starting learner who takes initiative, meets deadlines, and enjoys team success
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to write succinctly about a variety of industry concepts
- Strong technical aptitude in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Premier)
- Creativity in design and execution
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools
- Experience in educational course design program (Articulate Storyline 360)
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.