Please Note: Due to the nature of our work with the U.S. Government, US citizenship or permanent residency is required for this position.
CesiumAstro is a rapidly growing space technology startup in Austin, Texas, developing out-of-the-box communication systems for satellites, UAVs, launch vehicles, and other space and airborne platforms. Our approach is unique, and our team is changing the world of space communications. Learn more about our company at http://www.cesiumastro.com.
We are looking to add a Proposal Manager to our team. If you are great at what you do, enjoy working in a startup environment, and have writing talent and a strong work ethic, we would like to hear from you. In this position, you will work closely with Cesium executives and engineers to develop proposal responses incorporating brand standards, facilitate proposal review processes, create final responses, and track potential opportunities through a variety of procurement sites.
- Manage responses to RFP’s, RFI’s, RFQ’s, and SOW’s under the direction of the Director of Business Development
- Be passionate about proposals, process improvement, communications, and committed to proposal excellence and success.
- Lead and manage the overall proposal development process from Pre-Proposal through Post Proposal Phases
- Analyze solicitations, identify all requirements and criteria for evaluation, and prepare and distribute the detailed proposal schedule, outline, and guidelines.
- Develop and apply proposal management artifacts including but not limited to proposal schedule, outline, compliance matrix, kick-off coordination, and others.
- Manage schedules for receiving internal proposal deliverables within the proposal milestones and deadlines.
- Respond rapidly to RFP amendments and implement required changes to proposals.
- Conduct proposal reviews for overall quality and adherence to internal best practices and federal procurement guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure win strategy, technical solution, win themes, discriminators, compliance, and clear understanding of the requirements are well-articulated and consistent throughout final proposal documents.
- Coordinate with internal and external points of contact to procure deliverables to incorporate into proposal responses.
- Maintain compliance with brand standards on all pursuits.
- Track proposal status and completes win/loss rate analysis
- Define, document, implement, and support continual proposal process improvement.
Preferred attributes include:
- Experience in the aerospace industry
To apply, please provide a resume and cover letter describing your education and experience, and interest in either space systems or communication systems.
CesiumAstro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.