Senior Producer, External Productions at Unity
Our External Productions team is championing a long-term partnership with one of our key customers developing an unannounced AAA game, improving artists’ workflows and content pipelines. As an Senior Producer, you will ensure that development of key features flow efficiently, communicating with our partner teams internally and externally to keep schedules and results aligned. You’ll collaborate with our technical experts to scope and plan features, drive alignment on timelines with core development teams, and ensure everyone involved in ensuring that all collaborators agree on the definition of good and that we’re spending our development time wisely to drive real progress on the Unity Engine and its tools.
Your day-to-day work will involve interacting directly with technical, production and artistic leaders, tracking and reporting on progress and untangling dependencies and timelines. You play a key role in keeping development on track, by actively working to reduce risk and facilitating pivots when needed.
This role will require occasional travel to customers’ offices for customer collaboration, or to other Unity offices for training. Travel is expected less than 25% of the time.
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with the Clients and our internal External Productions group to understand the overall game vision and the requirements of the project in order to be involved in the planning strategies.
- Pave the way for production: optimize workflows and pipelines and implement effective means to facilitate interaction between colleagues.
- Set clear goals for your team members to achieve + use tracking tools to make sure the process of delivering those goals is as smooth as possible.
- Understand dependencies, anticipate risks & put plans of action in place to minimize disruption of production.
- Build reports to clearly represent progress of the development.
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience shipping a real-time 3D game as a project manager, producer, or technical role
- Flexibility to adapt to a range of situations & navigate interdependencies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and are able to clearly communicate ideas and technical knowledge.
- A diligent, collaborative, and proactive spirit that gets results but never loses sight of the dedicated people behind the work that we are doing.
You might also have
- Familiarity with the Unity Engine
- Experience working in a certain/multiple domains in AAA game development.
- Experience with Jira
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.