FloSports is seeking a passionate, organized, and talented self-starter to develop and create short-form video content for the FloSports network. The ideal candidate is a rare breed: a creative storyteller who can make compelling video content on a variety of subjects in multiple formats – web series, sketches, highlights, and athlete features. The ability to multitask, hit deadlines, and surprise our audience with fresh, innovative content is a must.
Please provide a link to video examples that you've edited to be considered for this role within the application form.
- Produce high-quality, edited video content for all of FloSports’ channels both on the road and in Austin, TX
- Coordinate with the editorial team on assignments
- Develop and pitch new short-form video content ideas to the editorial team
- Communicate daily with the editorial team on assignments
- Experienced Video Shooter (AS7, GH5 or comparable DSLR/Mirrorless Camera) who can provide a reel or examples of relevant work
- Experienced video editor (FCX, Premiere) who can provide a reel or examples of relevant work
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven fluency in various video short form
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally, your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you? Apply Today!
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment