Who You Are
- BA in advertising, journalism, communications, English or a related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience with an in-house creative team or ad agency
- Proven creative ability: Loves to take a creative brief and transform it into engaging and effective copy concepts and can work in both short- and long-form
- Ability to collaborate, concept and brainstorm with other creative team members
- Must be a phenomenal teammate and able to work under tight deadlines on multiple projects
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Has a hunger to communicate effectively in very few words/characters
- Experience in both print and digital marketing/advertising and consumer internet products
- Enjoys presenting and selling innovative creative concepts to small and large groups
- Knowledge of AP Style is preferred
What You'll Do
- You could be creating something new any given day, whether brainstorming seasonal or brand campaign ideas, videos for Facebook or Instagram, crafting creative headlines or writing quizzes and stories for our blog.
- Entice new customers to download our app, sign up for emails or use our products and seasonal deals—all in the spirit of helping them save money every single day.
- Collaborate with a talented team of visual designers to brainstorm and storyboard campaign and advertising ideas and develop multiple variations for creative testing.
- Stay on top of industry trends, research competitors, retailers and use our data to inform, iterate and optimize our messaging.
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.