BI Analyst at Keller Williams Realty International
What you’ll be called: BI Analyst
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Develop and deliver modern reporting and analysis tools for business leaders at Keller Williams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop web-based dashboards, reporting and analysis tools that will be embedded in applications for Keller Williams agents and leadership.
- Consult with KW business leaders to understand their challenges and key decisions in order to establish the right metrics to deliver high-quality, actionable insights.
- Rapidly develop proof-of-concept reporting and data solutions that represent new means of distributing and delivering insights.
- Collaborate with data architects and engineers to define requirements for new Data Warehouse subject areas.
- Establish and maintain an inventory of current reports and dashboards to inform the BI team's strategic alignment with team and organizational goals.
- Create, implement and maintain tools that promote data governance (metric consistency and clarity) and consistency across the organization.
- Establish a deep, insightful understanding of our organizational data and 3rd party data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Data Science or Analytics or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years of experience as a BI Analyst.
- 2 years of experience with modern, front-end BI reporting tools such as Tableau, Business Objects, Zeppelin, Google Data Studio or other comparable tools.
- Proficient in SQL and able to write complex, optimized queries.
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Data Science, Analytics or comparable field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Experience presenting to all levels of an organization.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.