- Participate on an Agile scrum team to design and develop BI assets, including data pipelines, reports, visualizations, interactive stewardship dashboards, and data-centric workflows to help automate business processes. Specifically, you will:
- Design and develop and modify/maintain ETL processes that load data for the data warehouse using ETL tools (transitioning from SSIS to Azure integration technologies) and SQL code.
- Provide performance and scale tuning in selected technology stacks for ETL, data querying, and information management platforms.
- Implement traditional data warehouse schema and star schema data models.
- Collaborate with data engineering in the creation of reusable components as they relate to the Azure data management frameworks
- Collaborate with analytics teams to design reports and reporting portals, supporting subscriptions, enabling advanced filtering for ad hoc querying, and performance tuning.
- Collaborate with and mentor analytics and business unit “citizen developers” on reporting and business process automation solutions, including SharePoint.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of BI experience, using integration tools such as SSIS and reporting suites such as PowerBI or Tableau is a must. Senior positions are available for those with more years of experience.
- Extensive experience developing data-intensive solutions against an RDBMS, such as SQL Server, Postgres or Oracle. Highly skilled writing SQL queries, DML and DDL, indexes and performance tuning.
- 3+ years of Healthcare data experience is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in advanced Microsoft SQL Server is preferred.
- Experience operating on in an Agile scrum environment is preferred.
- Experience managing or building BI workflow assets in SharePoint is a strong plus.
- Enterprise experience with data movement and management in Azure is a plus.
- Hands-on expertise in designing and building Kimball-style Star schema database models is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience. Computer Science or similar preferred
- MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT VISA SPONSORSHIP