Business Analyst (Operations Excellence)
About Main Street Hub:
Main Street Hub is the marketing platform for local businesses. Utilizing our proprietary technology, we integrate social media, customer reviews, and email marketing to help local businesses get more customers and keep them coming back, while saving them valuable time.
Backed by leading investors, Main Street Hub was founded in 2010 and has more than 600 team members in Austin, Texas. We serve 10,000 local business customers across the country and have published more than 10 million messages on social media and review sites on their behalf.
Main Street Hub has been named one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, one of the Best Places to Work in Austin by the Austin Business Journal, and a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman.
For more information about Main Street Hub visit our site: http://www.mainstreethub.com and stay in touch Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For tips, tricks, and insights on the latest trends in social media marketing for small businesses, visit our blog.
Main Street Hub is seeking an experienced analyst who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to join our Operations Excellence team. The Operations Excellence team is laser-focused on continuous process improvement to achieve the best customer experience at scale for our Customer Success, Onboarding and Content Management teams.
On any given day, the Operations Excellence Business Analyst might be analyzing data, managing a large project and partnering across the company to solve a critical issue. We are searching for a detail-oriented, self-directed team player with extensive experience working in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment, and the proven ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical partners at various levels within the organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to boldly and creatively pinpoint opportunities to unlock growth and continuous improvement.
- Represent the Operations organization as the single point of contact and project manager for critical company initiatives and product launches.
- Manage end-to-end projects including timeline and plan development, task management, noting key dependencies, making trade-offs and identifying the right people to involve at the right time as well as being the subject matter expert when needed.
- Analyze large and medium data sets to recognize actionable trends and opportunities.
- Continually look for new ways to analyze data and follow threads to discover actionable opportunities to increase efficiencies and improve the customer experience.
- Work with stakeholders and engineering teams to convert business needs into processes, policies and user stories
- Present actionable findings and recommendations to stakeholders, partner with product, engineering, operations stakeholders and trainers to implement projects and measure results
- 2-6 years of operational and data analysis, and project management experience preferably in a customer support operations environment
- BA/BS required preferably in Math, Data Science, Business Administration or related fields (applicable experience may be substituted)
- A passion for numbers and analysis
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Advanced data manipulation and aggregation skills
- Experience using SQL to query data
- Knowledge of statistics and data analytics methods
- Comfortable presenting to large internal groups and leadership team members
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Must be creative and comfortable translating business requirements into technical requirements
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at one time
- Must work well within a collaborative team environment
- High level of initiative, passion, and desire to create a world-class experience for customers
- A proactive attitude to resolve problems and deliver results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- 15 days paid time off, plus company holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option.
- Paid parental leave.
- Fun, casual, urban office environment.