Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and with over $400 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Sequoia, Capital G (Google), and Accel, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
UiPath is currently recruiting for an IT Business Analyst. This position will help facilitate the support of SAP Concur T&E and have a clear knowledge of functional Finance processes and provide ongoing evaluations of technology solutions and capabilities to ensure alignment with business objectives. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting all aspects of UiPath’s implementation of Concur and its interfaces across systems, document data flows and any other systems interfaces following the guidelines set by the Finance Systems Manager. The IT Business Analyst will also be responsible for ensuring the system operations will be in accordance of the long-term Finance Systems architecture for the Company, contributing significantly towards UiPath’s growth, scalability and strategic objectives.
Here is what you would be doing at UiPath:
- Work with the global travel and expense team domestic and internationally to support Concur questions and issues
- Identify areas of risk, while monitoring the current environment potential improvement areas, and the financial implications of those decisions
- Work with business partners to understand areas for improvement in the Concur ecosystem, and document those requirements
- Primary liaison with Concur support to create tickets, validate issues, and share results with the internal travel and expense team
- Partner with Concur Administrator to perform user acceptance testing and support system training/documentation
- Responsible for leading Concur system initiatives and reporting status the PMO of Financial Systems
- Develop strong working relationships with internal users - both business and technical
- Ability to balance responsibilities related to production support and project tasks simultaneously
- Create documentation in support of business and technology requests
- Act as liaison between business users, Information Technology and service provider resources to facilitate large and small-scale changes and complex problem-solving
- Understanding of Remote Process Automation (RPA) is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of available Concur third party integrations
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, HR, Accounting, or Finance
- 5-7 years’ experience working in a business analysis capacity with corporate applications and processes
- At least 3 years’ experience working with Concur and other Finance systems such as SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Understanding of Concur reporting desirable
- Experience documenting process flows and business requirements
- Deep understanding of project management and analytical work needed across the various project phases
- Strong facilitation and organization skills
- Ability to work with a large, global, functionally diverse, and informed user base that demands high-quality applications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and willing to work in an energetic, fast-paced team environment
- Must be able to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously and prioritize assignments to deliver quality work in a timely manner
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills; multilingual skills are highly desirable
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, an Equity Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.