Business Intelligence Analyst - Marketing at Babylon
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:34 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 14, 2021
This role is suited for analysts who would like an opportunity to work for an exciting and fast moving business. There will be lots of opportunities to gain a diverse set of skills and knowledge within a short space of time. It’s great for those who enjoy a cross-functional role, love to problem-solve, are down to earth and detail-orientated, have a thirst for knowledge, are keen in seeking out new technologies and are able to form their own fair and holistic judgement.
In this role you will work closely with various business units in the US and interact with colleagues in the US and UK to help inform US Marketing decisions on how we can most effectively acquire and retain users. Your areas of work would include demand forecasting, data mining, reporting, visualisation, quantitative analytics and digital marketing to support business insights and help drive strategic decisions.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- You will work closely with various business units in the US and interact with colleagues in the US and UK to help inform US Marketing decisions on how we can most effectively acquire and retain users. Your areas of work would include demand forecasting, data mining, reporting, visualisation, quantitative analytics and digital marketing to support business insights and help drive strategic decisions.
- Work with others in the team to build and improve the demand forecasting model for the US to inform business planning
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Commercial, Operations and Finance to understand the business requirements, track business activities and ensure we collect the right data for forecasting
- High quality analysis to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, conduct A/B tests and generate learning for the future campaigns
- Support comprehensive Marketing reporting suites in Tableau and ensure data highly quality by working closely with stakeholders in US Marketing and colleagues in the Global Marketing Analytics team
- Support ad-hoc data requests and drive self-service from business users
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Medium to Advanced SQL skills
- Experience in analytics, demand forecasting or business planning
- Experience using Tableau or other industry standard visualisation tools to build automated reporting
- Awareness of database infrastructure, ETLs and data pipelines
- Knowledge of digital marketing technologies
- Strong communicator - able to bring clarity to complex business situations
- Experience working cross-functionally in a fast moving, client-delivery orientated environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working in marketing preferably in fast-moving tech companies
- Experience in Python, BigQuery and DBT
WHO YOU ARE
- You have the ability to think logically and creatively to find solutions and move fast!
- You can be flexible, adaptable and are able to deal with ambiguity
- Are a team player who is approachable and whom your colleagues can rely on
- You are an impact driven self-starter - can proactively identify issues and tackle them
- You are a keen learner who likes to stay on top of new technologies
WHAT WE OFFER
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLON
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Read Full Job Description