Business Intelligence Analyst at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Develop an understanding of the logistics industry as well as Arrive’s core business functions and processes
- Work closely with key business stakeholders to identify analytical and reporting needs and document requirements
- Support business needs by leveraging analytical and reporting tools to gather, interpret and present data into an easy to understand format
- Create and maintain dashboards, reports and reporting capabilities in an evolving production data environment
- Support the design and development of new data and data structures to facilitate reporting and analytical capabilities
- Quickly resolve discrepancies and bugs that result from data quality or data integrity issues when they arise
- Respond to ad hoc requests for analysis and reports
- Maintain awareness of emerging technology trends and conduct product evaluations
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or equivalent relevant experience
- 3+ Years of experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analysis or Information Management
- Expert with Excel, SQL, SSRS and Power BI or other data visualization tools
- Experience delivering BI and analytics solutions that involve statistical modeling and machine learning programs such as R and Python
- Strong written & oral communication skills and an ability to present effectively to stakeholders of all levels
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
Bonus points if the candidate has:
- Experience operating within an Agile PM environment.
- Experience in the logistics or transportation industry.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in technology.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!