Business Operations Analyst
As part of the Professional Services team, the Business Operations Analyst will be a central point of control and information for the Social Solutions Professional Services team. Resource assignment, utilization, project documentation and reporting will all be managed and delivered by the Business Operations Analyst.
What You'll Do
- Support a Professional Services team consisting of Project Managers, Professional Services Consultants, and Solution Architects
- Develop and manage all project plan and process documentation
- Prepare implementation resource assignment and schedules, manage PS staff utilization
- Onboard and train staff on established process
- Monitor progress of projects, resource workload, and serve as central point of contact and information for professional services team.
- Review, analyze, and report on schedule, budget, milestone deliverables, weekly status reports and other pertinent data points.
- 3+ years program/project coordination within a formal Project Management environment
- Strong skills using project management software as well as Salesforce/FinancialForce
- Excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of consulting / professional services function in a technical environment
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing client support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
- Project management certification (PMP) highly preferred
- Strong understanding of Social Solutions software
- An understanding of and passion for the non-profit and human service space
- Knowledge of software development life cycle methodologies and processes for schedule, risk, configuration and defect management
- Experience working with remote teams
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
In order to fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.