Arrive's claims and credit department is growing and we are looking for the right candidate to support our claims function! The Claims Analyst will work closely with the Director of Claims, serving as the point person for managing and reviewing incoming claims. The majority of this role will process and investigate all incoming claims being submitted and determine the carrier’s maximum liability, and/or information that is required prior to a claim being submitted to the Carrier. The Claims Analyst will work closely with customer and carrier reps and with the Accounting team; as well as communicate with carriers, insurance companies and customers.
In this role, you will:
- Review claim documents for accuracy.
- Handle all claims from filing to resolution efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Communicate with carriers, insurance companies and customers.
- Understanding of Arrive's and our carriers insurance policies.
- Work closely with customer reps, carrier reps and accounting.
- Research and evaluate evidence to make informed decisions and respond accordingly.
- Process appeals, declinations and payment requests.
- Maintain aging claims within customer requirements.
- Work with Arrive’s insurance company on high value high priority claims.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least 1+ years of experience in either transportation shipping or sales in a 3PL environment.
- At least 1+ years of experience in transportation cargo claims.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a desire to grow personally and professionally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently, when necessary.
- Eager to learn and to be challenged in a fast-paced environment!
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!
Read Full Job Description