ABOUT THIS POSITION
The CRM Analyst is responsible for service optimization as well as overseeing the maintenance our ZenDesk Support CRM and our customer-facing Help Center site.
We’re looking for someone comfortable with both strategy and execution, who is excited to have sole ownership over a vital resource! You’ll see the bigger picture and have a vision for the future, but you’ll also be a wizard at implementation--able to zip through tasks (e.g., modifications to the CRM, updates to the Help Center) efficiently and accurately. In order to quantify this success, you’ll be excellent with data--able to track the impacts of your updates, analyze data, and surfacing conclusions. You’ll also have an awareness of the interaction of internal costs/implementation with customer satisfaction.
Your goals: (1) Enhance our ZenDesk implementation to be a highly intuitive contact tool that allows us to (a) accurately capture data about customer problems, in order to (b) analyze trends as quickly and in as low effort a way as possible--all to provide the best possible experience for our massive 300,000+ customer base and our in-house support team. (2) Ensure that our Help Center continues to grow and adapt to better serve our customer base, in order to reduce support contacts and create delight for those who need help with our products.
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in Texas. To date, Aceable touts more than 450,000 users and counting across all verticals, as it continues to expand nationwide.
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM
Endlessly supportive, mildly rambunctious, excessively kind, thoughtful, and hilarious. Our Customer Experience heroes have traded in a variety of jobs in favor of saving the day for Aceable customers. Preschool teaching, office managing, retail, social work--none of it compares to putting on the cape and headset. We love solving mysteries for customers, making your day, and laughing a little too loudly.
***PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER WITH YOUR APPLICATION***
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Propose and execute improvements to workflow/process design--all with an expert understanding of how our tools function and their capabilities
- Maintain our internal tools (e.g., ZenDesk, LiveChat), including updating forms and macro templates, improving phone IVRs, creating reports and cleaning data, triaging staff troubleshooting and technical support
- Oversee our customer-facing Help Center website, including enhancing content, monitoring analytics; as well as drawing thoughtful conclusions about performance that inform future improvements
- Complete operations tasks, like updating customer resources and guides
- Collect and organize growing support trends to share with marketing, engineering, and product
- Work cross-functionally to implement new or enhanced features to improve the overall customer experience
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years of CRM administrative experience (strong preference for ZenDesk)
- 2+ years of statistical analysis experience
- Demonstrated history of strong project management skills
- Exceptional critical-thinking, problem-solving skills, initiative, and an eye for prioritization: you have them in spades. If you see a problem, you don’t wait for others to notice. You know a good idea when you see one and know how to take charge and run with it.
- Availability that is flexible and reliable, if needed. Our support channels are open seven days a week (8am-9pm most days), and we’re seeking a dependable team player who can be available in the event of evening or weekend systems emergencies.
- 2+ years of website management
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.