Customer Support Analyst
ABOUT THIS POSITION
The Customer Support Analyst is responsible for service optimization and overseeing the maintenance of vital team resources. Ultimately you’ll strive to deliver a more superior customer experience.
You’ll oversee multiple service platforms (e.g., ZenDesk Support and Talk, LiveChat) vital to serving our massive 300,000+ customer base. You’ll also ensure that our Help Center continues to grow and adapt to better serve that customer base in order to reduce support contacts and create delight for those who need help with your products.
To be successful, you’ll need to intimately understand the customer journey--with an ability to quickly articulate the major customer roadblocks and actively brainstorm ways to solve these customer challenges. You’ll see the bigger picture but also be a wizard at implementation, able to zip through tasks (e.g., modifications to the CRM, updates to the Help Center) efficiently and accurately. In order to quantify this success, you’ll be excellent with data--able to track the impacts of your updates, analyze data, and surfacing conclusions. You’ll also have an awareness of the interaction of internal costs/implementation with customer satisfaction.
Like the rest of the Customer Experience Team, you’ll need a ridiculously positive attitude and to be able to handle fast-moving, high-pressure situations while staying calm and collected. We love meeting self-starters who can jump in and learn quickly. The ideal candidate understands how community support contributes to marketing, product, and the overall success of the company.
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging and convenient educational content across all devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people with life’s certification challenges. After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver’s ed courses, Aceable is now expanding into other verticals for required education. To date, Aceable touts more than 400,000 users and counting, as it continues to expand nationwide.
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM
Endlessly supportive, mildly rambunctious, excessively kind and thoughtful, and hilarious. Our Customer Experience heroes have traded in a variety of jobs in favor of saving the day for Aceable customers. Preschool teaching, office managing, retail, social work--none of it compares to putting on the cape and headset. We love solving mysteries for customers, making your day, and laughing a little too loudly.
***PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER WITH YOUR APPLICATION***
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintain our internal tools (i.e., ZenDesk, and LiveChat), including updating forms and macro templates, improving phone IVRs, creating reports and cleaning data, triaging staff troubleshooting and technical support
- Propose and execute improvements to workflow/process design--all with an expert understanding of how these tools function and their capabilities
- Oversee our customer-facing Help Center website, including enhancing content, monitoring analytics; as well as drawing thoughtful conclusions about performance that inform future improvements
- Serve as a domain expert and go-to person for customer voice/behavior for our customers
- Complete operations tasks, like updating customer resources and guides
- Collect and organize growing support trends to report to marketing, engineering, and product
- Work cross-functionally to implement new or enhanced features to improve the overall customer experience
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years of statistical analysis experience
- Demonstrated history of strong project management skills
- Exceptional critical-thinking, problem-solving skills, initiative, and an eye for prioritization: you have them in spades. If you see a problem, you don’t wait for others to notice. You know a good idea when you see one and know how to take charge and run with it
- Availability that is flexible and reliable, if needed. Our support channels are open seven days a week (8am-9pm most days), and we’re seeking a dependable team player who can be available in the event of evening or weekend systems emergencies
- 2+ years of CRM administrative experience, especially with ZenDesk
- 2+ years of support center website management
- Intermediate front-end web development skills
Read Full Job Description