Data Analyst (Senior)
Who and what is RigUp?
- We are a 5 year old Austin based Series-C rocket-ship that was recently mentioned by the Morning Brew as one of the Top 50 Unicorns to watch in 2019.
- We are transforming an entrenched and decades-old industry into a modern, end-to-end, eCommerce marketplace.
- After penetrating only 5% our total market-share we are revenue positive.
- Our specialized marketplace is customized for both Energy Industry employers and workers (an industry first)
- We have no true direct competitors. This is a complete greenfield opportunity.
- Our modern organizational structure ensures you always understand the underlying business problem you’re trying to solve.
- Our data and engineering teams are light-weight, nimble, and very open to ideas and suggestions regarding our tools, frameworks and processes.
We're looking for folks with
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or other quantitative field.
- 3-5 years of proven working experience in similar role.
- 2-3 years of experience with SQL and ETL processing.
- 2-3 years of experience with Tableau or similar BI tools.
- Experience with Git or other version control systems.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements, and develop solutions.
- Experience in driving analytics-enabled business process innovation.
- Proven experience with Predictive and Prescriptive analytics and ability to communicate findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry a plus.
What you'll be working on
- Data Acquisition
- Data Analysis
- Data Presentation
- Data Evangelism (Spokesperson)
- For a more in-depth view of each area please visit bit.ly/RigUp-SrDA-Specifics
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid health insurance
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Work from home flexibility
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary