Data Management Analyst I
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
The Data Management Analyst I is responsible for monitoring/auditing the quality of sales data and managing the resolution of data quality issues. The Data Management Analyst I will ensure and monitor data accuracy and synchronization across all CRM systems.
- Work with business areas in maintaining the evolving data policies across the organization on sales data and sales operational issues.
- Maintaining and enhancing recurring data collections and data reports on a variety of topics.
- Resolving data integrity issues across stakeholders.
- Analyzing data for quality and reconciling data issues.
- Analyze, review, and interpret sales data in order to support new initiatives and programs.
- Work with business areas to develop
- Represent the data management team as a key subject-matter expert.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities required.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively at different levels of the organization
- Very strong Excel skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Self-directed, but can work as part of collaborative team environment
- Fluency in English essential
- Expertise with data profiling, data cleansing, and standardization
- Advanced data analysis skills using reporting tools
- Experience with data process flowcharting techniques
- Global work experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years’ experience in technology industry