Digital Performance Analyst - Bankrate at Red Ventures
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement testing initiatives and product features that align with the broader business goals and analyze their performance against core KPIs.
- Manage the development of user-centric features & flows to help streamline the customer experience and drive customer lifetime value.
- Operate as an owner of the site, using data and a deep understanding of our users to identify areas to optimize, troubleshoot functionality, and work with others to develop solutions that enhance the overall user experience and site performance.
- Work directly with Engineers and Creative teams to define features and create a site experience roadmap to bring your ideas to life
- Communicate status, timelines and goals to broad audiences, including RV senior leaders
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Digital Operations Analyst, Website Operations Analyst, or Product/UX Analyst
- Experience in a UX, Product, or site optimization role with an emphasis on optimization testing and feature development.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies, statistical significance, and robust test analysis.
- Proficient in SQL; can weave together data from multiple relational databases.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership.
- Strong accountability and the ability to communicate across functional teams to drive priorities, anticipate pitfalls, and raise issues before they become project blockers.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Passionate about understanding customer behavior and improving the quality of interactions.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment
Who We Are:
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].