DISCO was initially developed at a litigation boutique in Houston. It was born out of the firm’s frustration with conventional eDiscovery tools that were slow and difficult for lawyers to use. Instead of being forced to adapt our work methods to technology, we wanted to invent technology that works the way lawyers work. DISCO was the result, and today we are the fastest-growing eDiscovery solution in North America.
As the leading provider of software as a service solution developed by lawyers for lawyers, DISCO is reinventing legal technology to automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law. DISCO has been embraced by more than 400 law firms, including 75 of the top AmLaw 200, as their first choice for innovative technologies that enhance the practice of law to help secure justice and win cases.
- Coordinates the processing, loading and exporting of data to and from DISCO matters.
- Ability to troubleshoot any issues encountered while working with load files, image files, and native files.
- Ability to work with eDiscovery vendors for such tasks as data collection and data processing; particularly the ability to review work performed, identify problems and work toward resolutions.
- Facilitates the administration and tracking of client data and performs periodic audits of same to ensure that DISCO is in-line with the client’s case requirements and data retention policies.
- Work with engineering, project managers and other groups within DISCO to resolve technical problems and/or client concerns.
- Knowledge of a variety of legacy and current litigation specific software tools; particularly data processing platforms such as Ipro, Nuix, eCapture, and LAW.
- Knowledge of industry standards in regards to eDiscovery deliverables (load files, images, natives, etc.).
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL, MS Access) and basic programming
- Knowledge of EDRM, including the ability to communicate effectively to both technical to non-technical audiences on the the life-cycle of litigation information.
- Strong interest in technology with excellent problem-solving skills, with the initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions.
- Attention to detail, strong organization and client-service orientation skills.
Education & Experience:
- BS in Technology or Business fields; or significant eDiscovery data processing experience in lieu of degree
Perks of DISCO:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to be a part of a start-up culture — fastest growing company in its space
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully paid health insurance
- Additional benefits: vision and dental insurance, 401(k)
- Growth opportunities
At this time DISCO cannot consider any candidates for this position who currently require, or who will in the future require sponsorship, due to the nature of sensitive information available in this role.
DISCO is the leading provider of eDiscovery solutions for law firms, corporations, and government agencies. With technology and services that automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law, DISCO empowers lawyers and their teams to effectively manage discovery processes. DISCO is the eDiscovery choice of leading U.S. law firms including litigation boutiques and AmLaw, Fortune 500 companies, as well as government agencies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description