As a member of City National's Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
- :Data Development:
- Provide expertise in architecting, designing and implementing Big Data solutions
- Interface with business and IT stakeholders to identify issues and develop solutions
- Responsible for full cycle development of Data solutions including architecting data staging , data movement , data streaming using technologies like Hive QL , Spark , Flume , Informatica ETL tools etc.
- Perform code review on data components
- Code deployment across environments
- Implementation of CI/CD pipeline
- Document and communicate technical architectures, standards best practices, toolsets and solutions
- Responsible for standards across all the SDLC phases
- Ensures solutions developed adhere to security and data privacy polices
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detail design
- Define best practices and standards
- Maintain clear documentation to help increase overall productivity
- :Data as a Service:
- Investigate and prove concepts as Data technologies evolves
- Test prototypes and oversee operational processes
- Support ad-hoc requests as requested by management and business partners
- Bachelor's Degree or equvialent
- • 3-5 years of hands-on experience with ETL Tools and data pipeline technologies
- • 3-5 years' experience in data analysis, data development preferably in a data-intensive financial company.
- • 3-5 years' experience in Information technology development across all phases of the SDLC process in the data space
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience working in a data-intensive organization
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Information Systems or Business Administration. Master’s Degree in a related field is strongly desired.
- Experience in development of ETL / ELT data pipelines using ETL Tools (Informatica, Talend etc.) along with other technologies like Hive QL , Spark
- Experience with Big Data Platforms and Cloud based analytic platforms
- Experience managing and developing utilizing open source technologies and libraries
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills preferred.
- Ability to work independently or within a team for problem resolution
- Must demonstrate ability to multi-task and be flexible.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL database technologies
- Familiarity with version control, job scheduling and configuration management tools
- Ability to lead and take ownership of projects
- Experience in SDLC Process
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.