Inventory Data Entry
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, all-in-one solution for accounting and store operations for restaurants. WE HELP RESTAURANTS GROW!
R365 is built upon quality, innovation, and accountability with offices in Irvine, CA and Austin, TX. We recently secured a $20M investment from Bessemer Venture Partners and our expanding client list includes well-known franchises to your favorite local spot, fine dining to fast casual... Restaurant365 does it all!
We are excited to welcome an Inventory Data Entry Member to our team in Austin! In this role, you will help in building out the inventory and recipes for large restaurant groups rolling out the R365 Operations Module. If you thrive on completing projects on time, enjoy taking ownership of your projects, and love the potential for growth then this is the position for you.
What you'll be doing:
- Taking raw order guides or recipe files and building this information to R365 Specs
- Have a hand in developing processes to increase efficiency
- Innovation, Quality, and Accountability in all you do!!
What you need for this position:
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Able to thrive with minimal direction
- Task-oriented and motivated to complete projects in a timely manner
- General restaurant experience
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k + matching
- Employee stock options
- Flexible time off + company holidays
· Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness program
- Company sponsored events
Why work with us?
- Passionate, fun, supportive team
- Thriving company with an impressive growth trajectory
- A product that makes a real difference
- Cutting-edge, industry-disrupting technology
Restaurant365 is a cloud-based, all-inclusive back office solution that combines key restaurant modules with an integrated accounting backbone. R365 was founded by an experienced team of software veterans committed to developing an accounting, back office, and reporting tool – specifically for restaurants – that scales and positions restaurant concepts for growth.