As a junior member of the Land team, you will be relied on by RunTitle's Sales and Technology teams as the oil and gas industry expert. Responsibilities will include interpreting public records to determine ownership, evaluating regulatory documentation and analyzing production activity across the country, while also focusing on developing efficient processes that allow for scaling RunTitle’s infrastructure and deal volume. While expertise in the subject matter is a requirement, we place significant importance on creativity, collaboration and dependability.
RunTitle is an Austin-based venture-backed enterprise software company innovating within the oil and gas title industry. We're looking for someone who is eager to disrupt an outdated part of the oil and gas industry, and also enjoys happy hours and startup perks. We're a small but quickly growing team, so every single person here has a mission critical impact on our business.
- On-demand title verifications using the public record
- Interpretation and analysis of regulatory filings
- Coaching and knowledge sharing among other RunTitle employees
- You will work closely with the Head of Land on other various projects as role calls for
A little more about you:
- Exposure to oil and gas mineral title (
- You are team-oriented/have a collaborative mindset - you will be in constant communication with your peers day to day
- You are coachable and eager to grow
- Detail oriented
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- You are excited by and open to creative problem solving and a new way of thinking about the oil & gas industry
- Exposure to running title (specifically in Texas or Oklahoma)
- Small team = opportunity for big impact
- Compensation includes equity and competitive salary
- Excellent company-sponsored benefits
- Stocked kitchen including all of the Topo Chico your heart desires
This is a full-time, in-house position at our office in Austin, TX. We will not consider remote or contract for this role.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Read Full Job Description