Marketing Data Scientist at Blackbaud
Are you passionate about big data and machine learning? Do you enjoy solving complex analytical problems, building predictive analytics models and developing insights and recommendations to inform metrics such as ROAS and CAC? We are looking for a strong Data Scientist to be on the forefront of our cutting edge Digital & Marketing Sciences team. You will architect our data science systems and framework, work backwards from customer journey data, create models, develop insights, and drive growth for Blackbaud globally. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with big data systems, familiar with advanced machine learning and statistical methods, and experienced in applying these to solve business problems.
• Architect best-in-class infrastructure for Marketing analytics and connect relevant data sources across all digital properties
• Forming hypotheses and analyzing customer data to optimize sales and marketing strategies for increased ROI and customer delight
• Identifying changes in customer behavior and business performance and delivering the necessary insights to understand them and recommend actions taken
• Leading efforts in testing & experimentation across the organization; working with teams in experimental design, sampling, and identifying the results to measure
• Helping the team measure the impacts of their features and programs via A/B experimentation, pre-post analysis, cohort analysis, and other quantitative techniques
• Building predictive models and generating recommendations to address a range of challenges across the business.
• Partnering with Data Analyst for data visualization to various stakeholders across Sales, Marketing and our Executive team
• Engineering new methods of conducting data analysis
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3+ years of experience in analytics, business intelligence, or data sciences required
• Strong experience in analyzing and applying data to drive business decisions
• Proficiency and experience with SQL, BI tools, Data visualization
• Experience evaluating, implementing and leveraging marketing platforms/technology to enable analytics
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence senior leaders