Part Time Data Coordinator
HotSchedules is the first global cloud-based intelligent back office platform in the restaurant and hospitality industry servicing 3.0 million users in 170k locations across 56 countries.
HotSchedules is looking for a highly motivated individual to take on the role of Part-Time Data Coordinator with our Business Applications team. The perfect candidate is a data-oriented individual who has a passion for solving problems, and who can help us on our mission to maintain clean data in Salesforce and ERP systems.
The position requires having a strong sense of ownership, technical and analytical capabilities as well as an aptitude for seeing things through to completion in a manner that ensures accuracy and timeliness. This position will need to interact with various departments/groups across the company and therefore will require strong communication skills.
Responsibilities of a Data Coordinator:
- Help the Operations team to develop, implement and manage data quality and data protection measures across the company
- Manage data cleansing, de-duplication and harmonization of data across and within enterprise systems
- Entering, modifying, and tracking data via multiple SaaS applications
- Ensuring that data in across applications is up-to-date and accurate
- Assisting program teams with process optimization
- Proactively identify gaps in both process and data itself, and work with team members to address them
- Innate love for clean and accurate data
- Hands-on experience managing data and using data cleansing/de-duplication tools
- Data Coordinators have a steady workload and will work on numerous projects simultaneously; attention to detail and improving existing processes is critical
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Willingness to be flexible; comfortable with re-prioritizing tasks based on business needs.
- Comfort with SaaS-based tools like Salesforce.com.
- High degree of proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to manipulate large data sets while understanding both technical and business impacts.
- Available 20-25 hours per week during business hours
- Requires that you work from the Austin office.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.