You have a passion for building technology that will define an emerging industry. You want to collaborate with people who creatively solve problems and make decisions with conviction. You thrive in an environment of continual learning, mentorship, and improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
Yonder is a fast-growing Authentic Internet company on a mission to bring authenticity to the information ecosystem. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to help brands figure out how ideas spread online. Our technology unlocks the hidden map of the Internet.
We're looking for a Principal Architect to lead technical vision for the company. In this role, you will be based out of our Austin office and will report to the CTO.
What you’ll do: As a technical leader at Yonder, you will set and be responsible for architectural direction; define and prioritize the technical vision and backlog; either directly or indirectly manage the Engineering Chapter Leads; and ensure continuity across the entire tech stack.
Our Current Tech Stack: Our team currently uses a broad and evolving tech stack, including
- Front end: React, TypeScript
- Data pipeline & APIs: Python (Flask, Pandas, SQLAlchemy)
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, Helm, CircleCI, Datadog
- Data storage: Snowflake, PostgreSQL, Kafka, S3, Redis
What you have:
- Strong technical skills across the entire stack, with an emphasis on big data, ML integration, and SAAS applications.
- Strong technical design and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Able to identify best practices and coach individuals and teams to follow them.
- Translate business goals into technical solutions and show how technical solutions fulfill those business goals.
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly social events
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!