We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
As a QA and Compliance Analyst you will help build out our QA processes and procedures! LegalZoom is building the next frontier of services for our customers.
- Design our tax services quality assurance program
- Create QA processes and work with stakeholder teams to implement
- Monitor performance of program, identify areas for improvement, and provide feedback or implement changes
- Present your insights, proposals, and performance monitoring to management
- 2+ years professional experience in setting the strategy for a large workforce
- Ability to own a project from conception to completion, and continually optimize
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - the ability to use data to find insights and create solutions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and delivering large projects
- Organizational skills to handle many fast-moving projects
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.