What You'll Do:
- Research funding streams for a variety of non-profit verticals
- Navigate relevant external sources such as competition landscape, sector research studies, donor language and interests
- Maintain electronic records/reminders of funding opportunities
- Identify and develop target lists based on vendor prioritization, competitive market analysis, propensity to buy and white space analysis
- Prepare reports based upon the results of your research to be shared with our marketing and sales teams.
- Collect and analyze strategic and tactical competitive intelligence
- Lead or assist strategic projects that include data analysis, competitor research, market developments and predictive analytics
- Translates data into summaries and analysis with conclusions that deliver on objectives and support proactive insights and recommendations to our sales team
- 3+ years professional experience
- Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated interest in nonprofit programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; Spanish language skills a strong plus.
- Strong research skills and the ability to understand and effectively communicate complex, technical information.
- Strong data management skills in Excel required (pivot tables and formulas, not advanced modelling); familiarity with Salesforce and other databases a plus.
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and evaluate competing priorities.
- Natural curiosity and investigative spirit, particularly around global issues.
- Ability to work independently, think creatively, and know when to seek support.
- Highly collaborative work style and team ethic.
Why We're Awesome:
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get:
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.