Revenue Operations Analyst at Workrise (Austin, TX)
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We're growing, and we'd love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Revenue Operations Analyst that will be responsible for the creation and measurement of the company’s cash conversion cycles across various business units. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has strong analytical skills, experience working through sophisticated problems, and can clearly communicate information to senior leaders to advise and influence business decisions.
Why Join us? Our Business Analytics team at Workrise sits within Product, driving company level decision-making and operations strategy through objective analysis. Our key partners are company level executives, core functions on the business side and Data Engineering. We are responsible for providing accurate, reliable and accessible business metrics as well as contextualizing operational performance through advanced analysis.
What you'll be doing:
- Own cross-functional analytic projects with functional heads, based on insights, trends and leadership direction to support our growth pillars, as well as improving overall team efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborate with data engineering and Revenue Operations team to build and grow our analytics infrastructure, and to ensure quality, accessibility and timeliness of data
- Function as the gatekeeper of data quality by monitoring information contained in financial systems, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Actively engage in initiatives across the organization to identify gaps and build/improve/document business processes, automations, or reports to help the business scale
- Compile analytics into visualizations that empower our teams to make educated, data-driven decisions
What you should have:
- 3+ years of data analysis experience in Revenue Operations, Analytics, Financial Analysis or similar roles
- Expertise in data access - Advanced proficiency in SQL (Snowflake), field tools (Salesforce, NetSuite) as well as Excel and Google Sheets
- Hands on experience developing dashboards in visualization tools such as Tableau
- Strong problem solver with the ability to distill ambiguity into insights
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and engage effectively with senior leadership
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or a related technical field
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!