What if you could use your technology skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst - Workday to join us on our journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will be part of our People Technology team and you’ll align business strategies with technology solutions to deliver a world-class employee experience while scaling People operations globally. You’ll serve as the bridge between IT and the business, designing and operationalizing creative, scalable solutions that support our Talent Acquisition, People Services, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Learning & Development, and Workplace Experience teams.
As a successful Senior Business Analyst, you have experience managing cross-functional projects in support of a complex People organization and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. Ideal candidates have strong knowledge of Workday business process architecture and are well versed in the end to end Hire to Retire value stream in a global enterprise setting.
This position will report to our Manager, People Technology and has the opportunity to be located in our Austin, TX office, at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA or remote with potential travel to these offices occasionally. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What You’ll Do:
- Gather requirements, design, and implement process improvements and system enhancements that increase efficiency and reliability of People Systems
- Serve as a key point of contact for People Systems, setting expectations around technical feasibility and partnering to provide training and technical support as needed
- Own systems and process documentation and communication about tool maintenance, upgrades, stability, and security
- Work with the IT Analytics team to integrate People data with the data warehouse and train business users on interpreting data to help make informed decisions
- Maintain HRIS project backlog including completeness and priority level of all tickets and support facilitation of team sprint planning, retrospectives, and stand up sessions
- Provide visibility, insights, and communication to stakeholders during system implementations and enhancements, serving as a liaison between stakeholders
- Develop user stories and use cases to support successful testing of system implementation and maintenance efforts
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, Business, or related field
- 3+ years of experience working within Workday Human Capital Management (HCM), ideal experience within the Compensation, Performance, Learning, and/or Benefits modules
- Experience in an operational/systems administration role on a related People team (Talent, HR, Compensation, etc.) supporting the implementation of technology solutions with responsibility for requirements gathering, performing assessments, and presenting solutions to maintain system health and efficiency
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with business stakeholders across a wide variety of operational and technical disciplines
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time required for projects and meet deadlines set by those estimates
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests, keeping the goals of all stakeholders in mind and escalate when necessary
- Ability to consider end-to-end processes dependencies and advise on downstream effects of changes
- Experience with in house and 3rd party implementation and ongoing maintenance of SaaS solutions
- Ability to work well with all levels of management but also able to work independently to analyze and resolve issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a pleasant, supportive, and customer-focused personality and the ability to work across all levels in an organization
- Experience working with a ticket/task tracking system (e.g., JIRA), organizing a project backlog, and working in an agile environment a plus
- Experience with structured data, data management, data governance, and supporting tools a plus
- Experience working within a global enterprise company a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.