Senior Business Systems Analyst at Whole Foods Market
- Facilitate root cause investigations with cross-functional teams
- Crafting corrective action tasks (PTASKs) based on investigation findings
- Crafting and publishing root cause analysis report for select major incidents and issues identified via trend analysis
- Lead project teams
- Own governance for corrective action tasks, including, but not limited to complex task lifecycle management, facilitating task review meetings, operational reporting, owning data capture standards for tasks, leadership overview reporting, etc.
- Leading the Major Incident Process.
- Serving on call for Major Incident coverage 1 out of every 3 weeks
Desired Work Experiences
- Must have 2-3 years problem management experience
- Experience performing root cause analysis
- 2-3 years experience with the Major Incident Management process
- 2-3 years experience leading project work
- Familiar with ITIL and IT service management principles
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of common problem management tools, such as 5 Whys and Fishbone Diagrams
- Familiar with the problem management module of Remedy or ServiceNow a plus
- Skilled with collaboration tools such as Outlook, Slack, Skype for Business, OneNote, etc.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.