- Provision cloud infrastructure and data-specific tooling to build the foundation of our Data Platform
- Build data pipelines and API integrations to ingest, transform, and model internal and third-party data for our analytics consumers
- Build integrations between components of the Data Platform that adhere to data privacy and security requirements
- Orchestrate testable, reliable, and observable workflows using Python and SQL-based frameworks
- Lead the design and implementation of new Data Platform capabilities across analytical and operational use cases
- Mentor other teammates within the Data Organization
Education and/or Experience:
- Experience developing in cloud data warehouses or analytics environments such as Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift
- Experience with workflow orchestration and database replication frameworks such as Airflow, dbt, FiveTran
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across Engineering, Analytics, and Data Science teams to facilitate their use cases through the Data Platform
- Understanding of best practices around data security/privacy, role-based access control
What’s also interesting to us:
- A desire to learn, share, and evaluate evolutions in the data space that will help our Data Engineering team level up and become more impactful
- Bringing a product mindset and software engineering best practices to data
- Experience working with or implementing metadata management solutions such as Atlan, Amundsen
- Experience with machine learning concepts, frameworks, and infrastructure or an interest in supporting machine learning model deployment
- Experience with event processing
- Familiarity with CI/CD, microservice architecture, domain driven design, Data Mesh paradigm
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.