Senior Workday Functional Analyst at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
Cloudflare is growing our IT Enterprise Applications Team. Our focus is getting the best people to work at Cloudflare and then allowing them to do their best work. As we continue to build out our IT team, we are looking for a trusted partner to help drive large scale HR system solutions that make the People team and our Finance partners more efficient, effective, and productive. We are in the early stages of building out system infrastructure that will help Cloudflare scale thoughtfully and this is a great opportunity to shape the strategic direction of our tools roadmap and see a tremendous amount of impact from your work.
We are looking for an experienced Workday Functional Analyst to join a new IT applications team at Cloudflare. This person will be primarily responsible for driving the People tech stack strategy and overseeing the operation process of HR process deployment while driving towards the identified business goals and metrics. The successful candidate will provide technical solutions for our Workday platform and ensuring internal stakeholder satisfaction. This job requires an experienced consultant who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, proactively identify, and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions. You will also be responsible for recommending and instituting business analysis best practices, tools and methodology towards standardization.What you'll do
As a Workday Senior Consultant in HCM Optimization, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Lead workstreams for single module deployments in Workday HCM (such as Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Recruiting, Talent and Performance, Advanced Comp, Payroll)
- Lead and or participate in optimization projects to help business users realize the full potential of Workday
- Serve as an advisor to other Workday post-production engagements in accordance with your areas of expertise
- Build consensus around business processes and design
- Communication of Workday capabilities and limitations
- Configuration of Workday application in multiple modules
- Consistent and ongoing interaction with client subject matter experts
- Collaborate/ Consult with on and offshore resources
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- 6 years of Project or Production Support experience with Human Resource Information System
- 4 years of Workday HCM configuration and business process experience in three or more of the following: Recruiting, Compensation and Advanced Compensation, Talent and Performance, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence or Learning
- 2 years of Workday Configurable Security and Custom Report Design and Development
- Experience serving as a workstream lead on HCM implementations or optimization engagements, from design to deployment
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Excel, Word, Visio and Power point
- Workday PRO certified in HCM Core, Security, Advance Compensation, Benefits Administration, Time Tracking or Payroll
- Consulting experience within the Human Resources Information Systems space
Compensation may be adjusted depending on work location. For Colorado-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $140,000 - $171,000.
This role is eligible to participate in Cloudflare’s equity plan.
Cloudflare offers a complete package of benefits and programs to support you and your family. Our benefits programs can help you pay health care expenses, support caregiving, build capital for the future and make life a little easier and fun! The below is a description of our benefits for employees in the United States, and benefits may vary for employees based outside the U.S.
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Medical/Rx Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Spending Accounts
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- On-demand mental health support and Employee Assistance Program
- Global Travel Medical Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Participation Plan
- Flexible paid time off covering vacation and sick leave
- Leave programs, including parental, pregnancy health, medical, and bereavement leave
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
18.104.22.168: We released 22.214.171.124 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.