Services Operations Analyst (Salesforce Admin)
DISCO was initially developed at a litigation boutique in Houston. It was born out of the firm’s frustration with conventional ediscovery tools that were slow and difficult for lawyers to use. Instead of being forced to adapt our work methods to technology, we wanted to invent technology that works the way lawyers work. DISCO was the result, and today we are the fastest-growing ediscovery solution in North America.
As the leading provider of software as a service solutions developed by lawyers for lawyers, DISCO is reinventing legal technology to automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law. DISCO has been embraced by more than 400 law firms, including 75 of the top AmLaw 200, as their first choice for innovative technologies that enhance the practice of law to help secure justice and win cases.
The Services Operations Analyst interacts with Services, Sales Operations, Sales leadership, Sales Enablement, and Finance to create scalable processes and tools to enable the company to grow and capture market share, as well as provide a superior customer service experience. The Services Operations Analyst I reports to the Head of Technical Services. The primary responsibility of this position is communicating and implementing services processes and best practices within Salesforce.com, Ops, and other services tools to enable the Services team.
- Envision and create processes and workflows to enable new software & service offerings, a well as streamline service delivery
- Constantly evaluate existing processes and workflows to identify opportunities to improve, automate, and scale
- Maintain Salesforce service ticket system hygiene
- Perform Salesforce administration and configuration for improved processes and efficiency
- Align with Sales Operations and Marketing Operations to ensure Salesforce development does not conflict or break critical process for Sales & Marketing
- Respond to ad hoc and recurring reporting requests using Salesforce.com, Google Suite, and BI reporting platform
- Manage configuration of Business Intelligence Platform, including definition of data dimensions
- Provide ad hoc analyses to Management
- Balance multiple priorities and deadlines
- Participate in daily and weekly meetings and conference calls
- Coordinate with Sales Enablement team to create and align content for Services team training content, presentations, and videos
- Infrequent travel, as required
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Work primarily from the HQ office on Capital of Texas Highway
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in Operations, Finance, and/or Business Strategy
- 3+ years of experience administering Salesforce.
- Demonstrated experience and aptitude for Salesforce administration and configuration
- Familiarity with Salesforce Services Cloud and Communities preferred
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker) preferred
- Certified Salesforce Administrator certification preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated Microsoft Excel competence
- Demonstrated Microsoft Powerpoint or Google Slides experience sufficient to create and modify presentations
- Ability and personality to articulate processes in a meaningful way to our services and sales operations teams
- Strong analytical and accuracy skills required
- Be a confident self-starter
- Effective presentation and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Willingness to work rare nights and weekends when business needs require
Disco is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Disco will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Read Full Job Description