“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is through powerful relationships with Care Partners, we help all people live healthy and brighter lives. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright employees to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: be brave, be brilliant, be accountable, be inclusive, and be collaborative.
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to join our Data Engineering organization to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
A great software architect has a strong technical background and excellent IT skills. They are experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- 12+ years of experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Node.js, Java etc.)
- BA/BS in computer science, engineering or relevant field. MS/MA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as software architect
- Experience in healthcare domain a must.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience with various relational and non-relational database technologies (eg. SQL Server, CosmosDB)
- Experience with software quality assurance through automation
- Comfortable with CI/CD environment and working in an Agile Environment.
- Experience with cloud technologies, Azure is a plus.
- Experience with CRM technologies like MSFT Dynamic CRM is a plus
- MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT VISA SPONSORSHIP
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
Check out this great video showcasing just some of the fantastic Technology Team broadcasting from our ATX office!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.