At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
A candidate should be someone with an open and positive attitude to join a fun but high performing data team to help build out our data platform. The candidate should have a strong TSQL development background with a strong focus around best practices. The candidate should have a deep knowledge of data modeling and working knowledge of distributed and graph database design and implementation. The candidate should assist in an automation-focused team to analyze current processes for improvement.
- Develop and enforce best practices for TSQL development and provide code reviews for developers and business analyst.
- Developing a data models and graph database relationships for MongoDB for Healthcare data containing PHI data.
- Capture and analyze database activity to identify improvements in indexing, file structure, maintenance processes, and query performance.
- Identify areas of instability and deviations from best practices with database components
- Participate in all aspects of the application lifecycle: requirements analysis & definition, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and sustainment.
- Participate in activities that ensure the successful use of these systems including: developing documentation, test scripts, and training materials.
- MS/BS degree in a computer science field or related discipline is strongly preferred.
- Minimum three years of experience writing procedures and packages.
- Minimum three years of experience with data modeling.
- Experience with AWS and CloudFormation is a plus.
- Experience with creating data relationships for MongoDB in a Graph Database such as Neo4j is a plus.
- Knowledge of PHI data security best practices and standards.
- Strong experience with designing and optimizing data processing platforms including performance monitoring, tuning, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile team.
- Proven track record showing the ability to influence, drive change and make sound decisions to support the business.
- Be a quick learner, self-starter with a strong sense of ownership to learn and promote new technologies or ways of doing.